Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hi-ho, hi-ho



It's off to work I go! I thought I should include some pictures of what the process is to make my Mixers. This picture below is an example of how the paint is applied:
Although this looks like a royal mess, after I take a heat gun to it, the paintings turn out pretty cool. Plus, I'll add and take away some layers, depending on how t
hey turn out. It is amazing the different effects that you can get. I'm also going to try using a transformer to take the heat gun down to 110 volts. Right now, with using an Asian
plug, it is 220 volts, and I think it is making the heat gun super hot. Kind of like when you take a hairdryer abroad and it blows a lot hotter on the lower setting. Kind of crazy, eh? Anyways, here are two pictures of the finished product:

No comments: